Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where I now live

I live at Ikeda in Osaka, which is famous for takoyaki, okonomiyaki and so on. Then, I introduce the museum and Mr. Satsuki in my town to you.

Ikeda is famous for the place where the instant ramen(Chinese noodles) were made because it is the first instant ramen. When you go to the Chicken Ramen Museum, you can make noodles from wheat, and you can also make your original chicken ramen if you choose some soup and many ingredients. In addition to that, you can learn the history about the instant ramen. When I was a elementary school student, I went there, but I couldn't make the original chicken ramen. So, I would like to go there someday.

Next, I'm sure you can look beautiful of scenery from Mr.Satsuki, which is the big mountain in Ikeda. We can see a lot of its expression trough four seasons. A lot of people go to the park and zoo in Mr.Satsuki with their children and have a good time While seeing flowers and leaves. Some people climb it, and others go for a drive. Mr. Satsuki is a part of my life, of course native people. When fireworks are displayed in Ikeda, or other place in Osaka, many people come to Mr. Satsuki to see those. At the park in Mr. Satsuki, which is called the Satsukiyama zoo, there are five wombats from Launceston in Australia. there are also rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens and some animals. Children can enjoy touching and feeding them.


I can't say about my town because there are too good points, so come to my town!
If you like Japanese liquor, I think you will like Goshun, which is made in Ikeda. If you like rakugo, you can go to the Rakugo Museum.

Ikeda is so friendly with children and adults, so I like my town very much!

reference: http://www.ikedashi-kanko.jp/
                http://www.nissin-noodles.com/
                http://www.ikedashi-kanko.jp/sub_page/meisyo_deta/meisho_zoo.html
                http://www.ikedashi-kanko.jp/sub_page/meisyo_deta/meisho_rakugo.html

1 comment:

  1. You identify some important landmarks in your town, like Mount Satsuki. But I wanted you to focus on your specific neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete